“"The Starfish Program Saved my life."
“" I never thought a group of people would want to help me or be able to help me. They did, and they showed my I was WORTHY of being helped. " I will never forget the GRACE I have been shown or the lessons I have learned."
"Thank you for believing in me and showing me a different way to live my life. I never thought it would be possible. I am a different woman and feel so proud."
"I have never encountered a program like this." "It is truly amazing."
"Thank you Thank you for picking me and letting me be in this program! I feel so lucky!!"
"No one has ever believed in me like this before. My life is better now than I ever thought possible."
"I have never felt so good about myself! Now I know how to keep that up!"
What have Starfish Graduates achieved? Here are just a few areas of growth Women have accomplished in the program:
* Developed new self concept, self-esteem, self-directness
* Ability to make own healthy decisions in all areas of life
* release of victim mentality to strong competent woman
* Increased knowledge and ability to set and carry out life's goals
How has that changed their lives?
* Completed Nursing Program and became a Nurse at St. Cloud Hospital
* Formed own non-profit organization
* Graduated SCSU as a Social Woker
* Completed training and works full time in specialized area, supporting her family
* Entered healthy relationships for first time in her life, refuses toxic relationships.
* Entered Management Program
* Develop ways to give back to the communtiy and explore interests and hobbies